Audit & Assurance
Section / Rule Number
121. Application for bankruptcy.
122. Application by debtor.
123. Application by creditor
134. Conduct of meeting of creditors.
135. Voting rights of creditors
136. Administration and distribution of estate of bankrupt.
137. Completion of administration.
138. Discharge order.
139. Effect of discharge.
140. Disqualification of bankrupt.
141. Restrictions on bankrupt.
142. Modificatio or recall of bankruptcy order.
143. Standard of conduct.
144. Fees of bankruptcy trustee.
145. Replacement of bankruptcy trustee.
146. Resgination by bankruptcy trustee.
147. Vacancy in office of bankruptcy trustee.
148. Release of bankruptcy trustee.
124. Effect of application.
125. Appointment of insolvency professional as bankruptcy trustee.
126. Bankruptcy order.
127. Validity of bankruptcy order.
128. Effect of bankruptcy order.
129. Statement of financial position.
130. Public notice inviting claims from creditors.
131. Register of Claims
132. Preparation of list of creditors.
133. Summoning of meeting of creditors.
401, Sadguru Krupa, Maitri Road, Opp Lokmanya Chowk, Vachnalaya, Zakeria Road, Malad West, Mumbai 400 064. Maharashtra India
+91 22 35129669
Goods and Services Tax
Ministry of Company Affairs
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Tax Information Network
© 2022. All Rights Reserved. Designed by