Audit & Assurance
Section / Rule Number
94. Application by debtor to initiate insolvency resolution process.
95. Application by creditor to initiate insolvency resolution process.
97. Appointment of resolution professional.
98. Replacement of resolution professional.
99. Submission of report by resolution professional
100. Admission or rejection of application.
102. Public notice and claims from creditors
103. Resistering of claims by creditors.
104. Preparation of list of creditors.
105. Repayment plan.
106. Report of resolution professional on repayment plan.
107. Summoning of meeting of creditors.
108. Conduct of meeting of creditors.
109. Voting rights in meeting of creditors.
110. Rights of secured creditors in relation to repayment plan.
111. Approval of repayment plan by creditors.
112. Report of meeting of creditors on repayment plan.
113. Notice of decisions taken at meeting of creditors.
114. Order of Adjudicating Authority on repayment plan.
115. Effect of order of Adjudicating Authority on repayment plan.
116. Implementation and supervision of repayment plan.
117. Completion of repayment plan.
118. Repayment plan coming to end prematurely
119. Discharge order.
120. Standard of conduct.
401, Sadguru Krupa, Maitri Road, Opp Lokmanya Chowk, Vachnalaya, Zakeria Road, Malad West, Mumbai 400 064. Maharashtra India
+91 22 35129669
Goods and Services Tax
Ministry of Company Affairs
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Tax Information Network
© 2022. All Rights Reserved. Designed by